Content moved from gammu.org blog
In March there was gammu.net domain lost and Italy server not bought for next year.
I started to search new place for this www. It's located now on LiveNet.pl provider server. I payed for one month - if there won't be problems with hosting, I will continue it.
The biggest problem was with moving this Wiki. In old place database was using latin1 to UTF8 conversion, in new it doesn't work. I had to convert database to real UTF8:
- I imported database dump to my home MySQL installation
- I exported single tables to file using written PHP script - it was:
- making SQL select
- replacing "\" to "\\", chr(10) to "\n", apostrophe to double apostrophe (inside results)
- displaying text of SQL commands creating table content.
- I imported files into database
Anyway, it looks to work. Gammu.net headers will be visible on each wiki page after it editing.
I moved almost all services. I hope to run new soon.