Content moved from gammu.org blog
- Gammu 1.07.15 has been released today - it contains various fixes, improvements for new models, filesystem, etc. I also spent a lot of time on Symbian.
- I moved content of Gammu:FAQ to other subpages. This is another step into making one big logic structure.
- another one of my "old" Nokia pages moved to this Wiki - this one contains Nokia keypad codes
- after uploading 1.07.15 I had rather not too nice surprise - my scripts for reading versions from RSS went crazy. I changed them fast, but the problem seems to be opened - how to read HTTP file in PHP with possibility of breaking after some maximal time (in other words: how to make script, which will go into other tasks, when reading need too much time)
- my mood - much better after reading http://www.geocities.com/badroot31337/hl.txt (I'm happy, that server was changed and I hope, that current is better)
- my time - probably busy to end of this week (I'm ending one big project), I don't know how in August (I wanted to work more on GSM things then, but...they are not profitable for me in this moment and I have enough promises and probably I will have to go to other tasks - something like in July).
- soon future
- Gammu - Symbian, maybe Motorola, I promised CA42 and ending old things and I will try to make it step by step
- Gammu+ - new release soon (planned filesystem and reporting, which calendar/pbk features in entries were restored to phone and which not), maybe will have it tested enough for end of next week. I plan to change version numbering for it (it will be the same to Gammu)